Lib-Tech Surf Extension Ramp Series 6'6''
43 CL Walruses welcome!
“Your favorite longboard if you’re small, your favorite shortboard if you’re big.”- MO Easy to paddle, easy to catch waves with, easy to ride, easy to rip. The Extension Ramp takes an average day and makes it epic for surfers of all abilities.
- Radically Different
30 years of experience crafting and riding high performance environMENTALLY friendly composite surf, skate and snowboards went into designing our unique waterboard process, materials and shapes. Each of the 31 pieces used to construct our surfboards are new materials to the surf industry.
- Environmentally Nicer
100% closed cell foam won’t absorb water... won't rot • More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills • Recycled foam core: up to 50% recycled content in blank • Blank scraps all recycled • Elimination of hazardous resin systems • Non ozone depleting blowing agent • Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron • No solvents except water • No paint brushes • No sandpaper, no tape
- Dang Difficult to Ding
Years of composite panel impact testing went into our unique combination of fibers, Basalt and Resin systems.
Voted toughest board of the year by Outside Magazine.
Crossing the street or the globe, tougher surfboards - free your mind!
If you do ding it, you don't have to get out of the water. Our core doesn't take on water.
- FOC Adjustable Fin System
F.O.C. "Freedom of Choice" multi-fin system compatible with 5/8" performance tuning adjustability
SMOOTH • FAST • POPPY
- Handcrafted in the USA
Every waterboard is hand made by surfers in the USA near Canada at the world's most environMENTAL board factory!
Max Strength & Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- 5/8” Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup