Lib-Tech Surf Ringer Series
Ryan Carlson's double wing swallow rip stick
The top and bottom logos come in random assorted colorways. They may not be exactly the same as the images you see on our website.
Huntington Beach and global couch surfer Ryan Carlson’s personal shape. Ryan built his double winger swallow tail Ringer for high performance surfing, acceleration and control in all conditions on, inside or above the wave, from New York and HB to the North Shore.
“I love this double winged swallower… it’s my dream shape and rips everything so hard! I used to go through a board or two a week, it was a nightmare shapers hated me. My LIBs last forever and Mike Olson loves me. Game changer… so stoked!”~ Ryan Carlson
Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strenght fiber!
- Great rebound/memory
Max Strength & Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
CARBON POWER SPINE COMPOSITE STRINGER
Dynamic Energy & Long Lasting Flex!
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- 5/8” Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup