Lib-Tech Surf Round Nose Fish Redux By …Lost
Round Nose Fish Redux By …Lost
Performance Hybrid; Rips Slop, Radical in Real Waves.
The Round Nose Fish Redux hybrid surfboard features a very low overall centerline rocker, with modest single concave under the front foot, to keep the board planing at low speeds. The concave gradually reduces to flat up in the nose, allowing forgiving entry into waves and in and out of turns. The vee in the tail enables the board to retain its very low stringer-line rocker, while still being easy to turn, and gives the board so much control. The radical change from concave in the center, to vee in the tail creates an aggressive rail rocker that engages when the board is rolled onto an rail. It then feels like a board with much more overall rocker. Thus allowing tight radius turns on the face, and in the lip. Classic TwinFin influenced placement on the front fins. It can be ridden as a Twin/Quad or a 2+1 or however you like it. Enjoy!
Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strenght fiber!
- Great rebound/memory
Max Strength & Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
CARBON POWER SPINE COMPOSITE STRINGER
Dynamic Energy & Long Lasting Flex!
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- 5/8” Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup