Lib-Tech Surf Short Round By …Lost
Short Round By …Lost
High Performance Hybrid
The Shortround bridges the gap between easy riding “cheater” surfboards and the high performance shortboard. The speed comes from a low entry rocker and wide-ish nose, with a forward wide point and generous concave throughout. The performance comes from a moderate, but not flipped up, tail rocker, a double concave through the fins and the same sort of modern bump squash tail that you would find on a typical contest style, small wave HP shortboard. All combined, it doesn’t look like anything fancy and there are no gimmicks, but some times less is more, and there’s a lot packed into this little surfboard.
“A skatey speedster with a high performance hook. Fast and flat, but without the fat.” ~ Matt Biolos
Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strenght fiber!
- Great rebound/memory
Max Strength & Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
CARBON POWER SPINE COMPOSITE STRINGER
Dynamic Energy & Long Lasting Flex!
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- 5/8” Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup