Lib-Tech Surf Sub Buggy By …Lost
Sub Buggy By …Lost
DESIGNED FOR SURFING SMALL WAVES WITH A “GOOD WAVE” APPROACH
The Sub Buggy surfboard is fast and foiled for on rail surfing, but full and forgiving for sub-par and sloppy surf. Refinements during the PRIME and WT comps have led us to this surfboard that grovels well but is still a true high performance surfboard. It is fast becoming a go to fave for team riders looking for an edge in small wave contests, as well as the local crew around So-Cal, who are always ready for a something new.
“An everyday modern shortboard, for small to medium surf, designed around the feedback and input of Kolohe Andino.” ~ Matt Biolos
Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strenght fiber!
- Great rebound/memory
Max Strength & Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
CARBON POWER SPINE COMPOSITE STRINGER
Dynamic Energy & Long Lasting Flex!
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- 5/8” Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup